MAnagement Analyst 1 CoSm
Full time, Immediate
Duties and Responsibilities
- Function as a Management Analyst and expert on management systems techniques, processes and technology that will optimize the Division's operations.
- Write reports, letters, and other documents with recommendations for management programs, policies and activities.
- Facilitates inter office coordination and planning with highest level of customer service to obtain information or clarification.
- Documents costing methodologies, processes, variances, and decisions for annual costing updates.
- Provides back up analytical support to team members as needed.
- Assists in the development, implementation and/or documentation of new or revised procedures relating to cost modeling, or data analysis.
- Conducts administrative and financial analysis of activities, obligations, expenses.
- Oversee the preparation of various recurring reports or presentations as needed.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to stakeholder in the review of documents in the official data collection process.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be a US citizen with a valid US passport and possess or obtain/maintain a minimum a SECRET clearance.
- Associates degree preferred and 7 years’ experience.
- Must possess excellent command of the English language and excellent writing skills.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and can work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrates commitment to the organization’s goals and is motivated to learn and grow professionally.
- Must possess advanced skills in the use of Microsoft applications (MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Access Database experience preferred
- Maintains professional competence and specialized knowledge base by keeping abreast of emerging themes and best practices.
- Knowledge of and skill in applying analytical and evaluate techniques in order to plan, schedule and conduct studies and analyses of management functions or programs.
- Knowledge of substantive programs, goals, pertinent laws, and policies in order to analyze and assemble information; and knowledge of management and organizational techniques, systems and procedures to perform analytical studies.
- Department of State experience preferred.